Jeff Lee Consulting can help you with every aspect of working with Jet Reports. From installation to helping you design and develop a full suite of operational business reports, we’ve got you covered. Below you’ll find a general idea of what types of services we provide. If you have other needs, just let us know, we can help.
- Determine which version and product (Express, Essentials, or Enterprise) is right for you
- Install Jet Reports and create and manage data source connections
- Create and manage cubes for Jet Enterprise
By consulting with you first, we will create a customized learning plan for your needs. Depending on your resources and needs, a training plan may be just a few hours of introduction to teach you the basics of the product all the way up to a multi-day in-depth training course to teach one or more individuals to be fully capable report or cube designers.
Example training plan:
- Introduction to Jet Essentials (1 hr)
- Basic development of financial statements (2hrs)
- Basic development of dynamic sales reports (2hrs)
- Ongoing support for report tweaks and additional functionality (as needed)
Many companies don’t have the resources or desire to dedicate one of their full-time employees to becoming a Jet Reports expert. We will gladly help you develop a suite of reports for your needs with very minimal investment of time on your part. You will work directly with a consultant to determine your reporting needs and the consultant will take care of the report development and deliver a finished product to you while you carry on with your normal job tasks.